Tales From the Road
A Special Video Blog of the IOC Sports Medicine Conference and Irish Affiliates!
For more information on our international affiliations, please click here
Sports Medicine Headlines
- The PAC-12 SAHWB Grant Program 2020 Funding Cycle Now Open
- Stanford Researchers Investigate Quality Measures in Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- 5 Questions: Eugene Roh on serving as Team USA physician
- Donnelly Examines Muscle Activation and Strength in Chronic Ankle Instability
- Stanford Researchers Evaluate Efficacy of Prevention Program
- Cardinal In ContentionBehind a 3-under 285, Stanford held steady in eighth place and will enter Wednesday's final round four strokes off the cut line.
- Stanford Announces the Continuation of 11 Varsity Athletics TeamsStanford leaders announced today that while the structural financial challenges facing Stanford Athletics remain very real, changed circumstances including newly galvanized philanthropic interest have provided a new path to support the 11 sports.
- Sailing Heads to ICSA Women's ChampionshipStanford looks for its first national women's title this week in Annapolis.
- Regional Staff of the YearThe staff of Tara Danielson, Patrick Cota and Steve Danielson have been named the West Region Coaching Staff of the Year by the NFHCA.
- Burton for the WinJunior Grant Burton entered as a defensive replacement in the top of the ninth inning, but proved to be the hero on Monday night, as he delivered a walk-off RBI-single to hand No. 15 Stanford a 7-6 victory over California in the bottom of the 12th inning.
- Study: Head Trauma May Be Possible to Diagnose With Substances in the Blood
- 5 SE Indiana High Schools Earn NATA Awards
- Studies Show Vitamin D Has Big Benefits for Athletes
- Former Billings Bulls Athletic Trainer Mike Muir Front and Center for Stanley Cup Final
- New Research Shows ACL Repair Holds-up Over Time
- High School Athletic Trainer Saves Life With CPR
- AT Spotlight: Jerome Reid
- Brewers Medical Director Finds 'Awesome' Support in Battle With Pancreatic Cancer