Tales From the Road
A Special Video Blog of the IOC Sports Medicine Conference and Irish Affiliates!
For more information on our international affiliations, please click here
Sports Medicine Headlines
- Unanimous ChoiceJunior human biology major Bryce Love was named first team All-America by the American Football Coaches Association on Wednesday, cementing his status as a unanimous All-American.
- Leaders in the ClassroomAlana Cook, Jordan DiBiasi, Tegan McGrady and Michelle Xiao were named to the United Soccer Coaches Scholar All-West Region teams, as announced Tuesday.
- ESPNw Player of the YearStanford outside hitter Kathryn Plummer has been selected the ESPNw National Player of the Year, the site announced Tuesday.
- Bowden FinalistSenior defensive lineman Harrison Phillips was named a finalist for the Bobby Bowden award on Tuesday.
- Thomas Seals VictoryAll-Pro special teamer Michael Thomas sealed Miami's 27-20 win over New England on Monday with a game-ending onside kick recovery.
- Surprisingly High Number of NBA Players Have Abnormal Heart Scans
- Reporting Year: Things You Need to Know
- S.C. State Player's Collapse an Important Reminder for Coaches, Medical Personnel
- Education Awards Deadline is Dec. 16
- Avoiding Sports Specialization May Decrease Your Risk of Injuries and Burnout
- Participate in the International Ambassador Survey
- Lovejoy: Donating Brain 'My Way of Giving Back to Hockey'
- NATA Foundation's 2018 Research Award Recipients Announced