Tales From the Road
A Special Video Blog of the IOC Sports Medicine Conference and Irish Affiliates!
For more information on our international affiliations, please click here
Sports Medicine Headlines
- The PAC-12 SAHWB Grant Program 2020 Funding Cycle Now Open
- Stanford Researchers Investigate Quality Measures in Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- 5 Questions: Eugene Roh on serving as Team USA physician
- Donnelly Examines Muscle Activation and Strength in Chronic Ankle Instability
- Stanford Researchers Evaluate Efficacy of Prevention Program
- College World Series Run Begins SaturdayStanford, the No. 9 national seed in the NCAA tournament, will make its 17th appearance in the College World Series, opening play in Omaha against NC State on Saturday at 11 a.m. PT on ESPN.
- Swingly Steps Down, Klevan Promoted to Sailing Head CoachChris Klevan has been promoted to head coach of the Stanford sailing program, as Brian Swingly stepped down from the post after two successful seasons at the helm of the program.
- Moving OnAllie Raab qualified for the finals of the 200m breast, while Regan Smith made the Olympic team in a second event.
- Impressive ThursdayRoy finishes seventh in the 200m breast finals to lead the Cardinal.
- ITA Regional HonorsSenior Michaela Gordon has been named the ITA Northwest Region Most Improved Senior and is eligible to claim the ITA's national award when announced next week.
- Study: Head Trauma May Be Possible to Diagnose With Substances in the Blood
- 5 SE Indiana High Schools Earn NATA Awards
- Studies Show Vitamin D Has Big Benefits for Athletes
- Former Billings Bulls Athletic Trainer Mike Muir Front and Center for Stanley Cup Final
- New Research Shows ACL Repair Holds-up Over Time
- High School Athletic Trainer Saves Life With CPR
- AT Spotlight: Jerome Reid
- Brewers Medical Director Finds 'Awesome' Support in Battle With Pancreatic Cancer