Tales From the Road
A Special Video Blog of the IOC Sports Medicine Conference and Irish Affiliates!
For more information on our international affiliations, please click here
Sports Medicine Headlines
- The PAC-12 SAHWB Grant Program 2020 Funding Cycle Now Open
- Stanford Researchers Investigate Quality Measures in Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- 5 Questions: Eugene Roh on serving as Team USA physician
- Donnelly Examines Muscle Activation and Strength in Chronic Ankle Instability
- Stanford Researchers Evaluate Efficacy of Prevention Program
- Top 10 Extra Effort Plays of David Shaw EraGame-saving tackles, hard-nosed runs and crucial forced turnovers highlight some of the top extra effort plays during the David Shaw Era (2011-present).
- Welcome to StanfordBuilding upon an accolade-filled campaign, Stanford sailing and head coach Brian Swingly have announced its five-member class of 2024: Grace Austin, Gwendolyn Donahue, Hannah Freeman, Marta Munte and Berta Puig.
- Football Cleared To ReturnIn accordance with Stanford Athletics' return-to-play plan, football student-athletes will be invited back to campus, beginning today, under rigorous COVID-19 protocols designed by medical professionals to support the health and safety of student-athletes, coaches, staff and the community.
- Scholar All-America TeamsThe College Swimming Coaches Association of America (CSCAA) selected both Stanford men's and women's swimming and diving programs as Scholar All-America teams on Monday.
- Academic All-AmericansThree Stanford runners were named Academic All-Americans for track and field and cross country.
- Study: Head Trauma May Be Possible to Diagnose With Substances in the Blood
- 5 SE Indiana High Schools Earn NATA Awards
- Studies Show Vitamin D Has Big Benefits for Athletes
- Former Billings Bulls Athletic Trainer Mike Muir Front and Center for Stanley Cup Final
- New Research Shows ACL Repair Holds-up Over Time
- High School Athletic Trainer Saves Life With CPR
- AT Spotlight: Jerome Reid
- Brewers Medical Director Finds 'Awesome' Support in Battle With Pancreatic Cancer