Tales From the Road
A Special Video Blog of the IOC Sports Medicine Conference and Irish Affiliates!
For more information on our international affiliations, please click here
Sports Medicine Headlines
- Stanford Researchers Investigate Quality Measures in Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- 5 Questions: Eugene Roh on serving as Team USA physician
- Donnelly Examines Muscle Activation and Strength in Chronic Ankle Instability
- Stanford Researchers Evaluate Efficacy of Prevention Program
- Stanford Sports Medicine Research Highlighted in PAC 12 Video
- Hardware in PlayMichaela Gordon will look to defend her title on Tuesday afternoon when she battles teammate Caroline Lampl in the singles final at the ITA Northwest Regional Championships.
- Cougars Visit on HomecomingNo. 24 Stanford welcomes No. 14 Washington State on Homecoming Reunion weekend. Kickoff is set for 4 p.m. on Saturday on Pac-12 Networks.
- Match Race TitleStanford sailing claimed its second straight Match Race conference crown over the weekend, and qualifed for the national championships in the event.
- Season Sweep of WashingtonStanford's three leading scorers this season all put in goals and the No. 12 Cardinal earned a season sweep of Washington with a 3-1 victory over the visiting Huskies on Sunday afternoon.
- Champs at the CharlesStanford lightweight rowing began the 2018-19 campaign with a gold finish in the Women's Lightweight Eights competition Sunday afternoon.
Congrats to Stanford WLAX and Katie Susskind Risso on the first ever PAC-12 championship! 🤓🌲🏆 #Gocard #NCAANext ... See MoreSee Less
- NATA Foundation Auction Open Online
- June 2018 PR Tip: Highlight How You Mitigate Risk
- Studies Show Vitamin D Has Big Benefits for Athletes
- New Research on High School Baseball Injuries
- New Research Shows ACL Repair Holds-up Over Time
- Submit Proposals for 2019 Convention
- Study: Head Trauma May Be Possible to Diagnose With Substances in the Blood
- Volunteer Opportunities Available