Tales From the Road
A Special Video Blog of the IOC Sports Medicine Conference and Irish Affiliates!
For more information on our international affiliations, please click here
Sports Medicine Headlines
- The PAC-12 SAHWB Grant Program 2020 Funding Cycle Now Open
- Stanford Researchers Investigate Quality Measures in Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- 5 Questions: Eugene Roh on serving as Team USA physician
- Donnelly Examines Muscle Activation and Strength in Chronic Ankle Instability
- Stanford Researchers Evaluate Efficacy of Prevention Program
Please enter the Page ID of the Facebook feed you'd like to display. You can do this in either the Custom Facebook Feed plugin settings or in the shortcode itself. For example, [custom-facebook-feed id=YOUR_PAGE_ID_HERE].
- Last Two National Champs CollideThe last two national champions will collide on Sunday at 5 p.m. PT as No. 10 Stanford hosts No. 11 Santa Clara on Pac-12 Network.
- #StanfordNFL Week 1: McCaffrey MagicChristian McCaffrey posted his seventh career 75-yard rushing and 75-yard receiving game to highlight Week 1 NFL action, moving into third all-time in that category in the Super Bowl era.
- Conference Play BeginsNo. 23 Stanford opens up Pac-12 play on Thursday, visiting UCLA at 7 p.m. on Pac-12 Network.
- Season Begins FridayStanford men's golf begins the 2021-22 season this weekend at the Fighting Illini Invitational at Olympia Fields Country Club.
- Maples MagicLed by outside hitter Caitie Baird, No. 16 Stanford knocked off No. 6 Nebraska, 25-19, 12-25, 25-21, 25-23, Tuesday at Maples Pavilion.
- Study: Head Trauma May Be Possible to Diagnose With Substances in the Blood
- 5 SE Indiana High Schools Earn NATA Awards
- Studies Show Vitamin D Has Big Benefits for Athletes
- Former Billings Bulls Athletic Trainer Mike Muir Front and Center for Stanley Cup Final
- New Research Shows ACL Repair Holds-up Over Time
- High School Athletic Trainer Saves Life With CPR
- AT Spotlight: Jerome Reid
- Brewers Medical Director Finds 'Awesome' Support in Battle With Pancreatic Cancer