Tales From the Road
A Special Video Blog of the IOC Sports Medicine Conference and Irish Affiliates!
For more information on our international affiliations, please click here
Sports Medicine Headlines
- The PAC-12 SAHWB Grant Program 2020 Funding Cycle Now Open
- Stanford Researchers Investigate Quality Measures in Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- 5 Questions: Eugene Roh on serving as Team USA physician
- Donnelly Examines Muscle Activation and Strength in Chronic Ankle Instability
- Stanford Researchers Evaluate Efficacy of Prevention Program
- A Time to Be HeardIn this extraordinary and pivotal time, Black student-athlete voices are emerging at Stanford.
- Leader in the CommunityFifth-year cornerback Treyjohn Butler was named to the 2020 Allstate AFCA Good Works Team® on Wednesday, announced by Allstate and the American Football Coaches Association (AFCA).
- #StanfordNFL Week 2: Career DayDalton Schultz hauled in a career-high nine catches for 88 yards and his first career touchdown to spark a three-score comeback victory for the Dallas Cowboys.
- Stanford Votes: We’re CommittedStanford Athletics is celebrating National Voter Registration Day by teaming up with StanfordVotes to promote voter registration for all eligible student-athletes and staff prior to Election Day.
- Remembering John FerrisThe Stanford men's swimming program mourns the loss of John Ferris, who passed away from lung cancer on Sept. 13 in Walnut Creek, Calif. Ferris was 71.
- Study: Head Trauma May Be Possible to Diagnose With Substances in the Blood
- 5 SE Indiana High Schools Earn NATA Awards
- Studies Show Vitamin D Has Big Benefits for Athletes
- Former Billings Bulls Athletic Trainer Mike Muir Front and Center for Stanley Cup Final
- New Research Shows ACL Repair Holds-up Over Time
- High School Athletic Trainer Saves Life With CPR
- AT Spotlight: Jerome Reid
- Brewers Medical Director Finds 'Awesome' Support in Battle With Pancreatic Cancer