Tales From the Road
A Special Video Blog of the IOC Sports Medicine Conference and Irish Affiliates!
For more information on our international affiliations, please click here
Sports Medicine Headlines
- Stanford Researchers Investigate Quality Measures in Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- 5 Questions: Eugene Roh on serving as Team USA physician
- Donnelly Examines Muscle Activation and Strength in Chronic Ankle Instability
- Stanford Researchers Evaluate Efficacy of Prevention Program
- Stanford Sports Medicine Research Highlighted in PAC 12 Video
- Ready for the Regular SeasonStanford closed out the exhibition portion of its schedule with a 2-0 victory over CSUN on Saturday evening.
- Leaving His MarkIsaiah Salinda made another valiant comeback, but came up just short Saturday in the semifinals of the 118th U.S. Amateur Championship at famed Pebble Beach Golf Links.
- Defenders Power OffenseNo. 1 Stanford kicked off its 2018 campaign with a convincing 5-0 win at UC Davis on Friday afternoon at Aggie Field.
- ResilientSenior Isaiah Salinda started strong, then dug deep Friday to advance to the semifinals of the 118th U.S. Amateur Championship at iconic Pebble Beach Golf Links.
- Full ArsenalCatching up with Tavita Pritchard, The Andrew Luck Director of Offense
Congrats to Stanford WLAX and Katie Susskind Risso on the first ever PAC-12 championship! 🤓🌲🏆 #Gocard #NCAANext ... See MoreSee Less
- 2019 Convention Proposals Due Next Week
- UW-La Crosse Makes Changes to Athletic Training Degree
- Last Chance to Register for Wednesday's Webinar on Value of ATs to the Patient Experience
- NATA Attempts to Address Concerns About Head Trauma
- Provide Feedback Through the Convention Survey
- It's Time for College Football, NCAA To Embrace Injury Reports With Gambling Influence Rising
- July/August Sports Health Focus Topic is the Adolescent Athlete
- Concussive Impact May Not Be Worse for Kids