Tales From the Road
A Special Video Blog of the IOC Sports Medicine Conference and Irish Affiliates!
For more information on our international affiliations, please click here
Sports Medicine Headlines
- Stanford Researchers Investigate Quality Measures in Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- 5 Questions: Eugene Roh on serving as Team USA physician
- Donnelly Examines Muscle Activation and Strength in Chronic Ankle Instability
- Stanford Researchers Evaluate Efficacy of Prevention Program
- Stanford Sports Medicine Research Highlighted in PAC 12 Video
- Academic All-AmericanMiddle blocker Tami Alade has been selected to the Google Cloud Academic All-America Second Team, as voted on by the College Sports Information Directors of America (CoSIDA).
- Four Earn Academic HonorAlana Cook, Jordan DiBiasi, Alison Jahansouz and Tegan McGrady were each named first-team Scholar All-West Region by United Soccer Coaches, as announced Monday.
- Feeling 22Add another chapter to the storied history of Stanford and Penn State women's volleyball. The top-seeded Cardinal prevailed this time in front of an electric crowd at Maples Pavilion, defeating No. 8 Penn State, 3-1, on Saturday.
- Halfway ThereFour Cardinal registered double-digit kills as No. 1 Stanford eliminated No. 16 seed Washington State, 3-1, in a NCAA Tournament regional semifinal, Friday, at Maples Pavilion.
- Liberty LaudedCollin Liberty has been named to the 2018 Academic All-America® Division I third team as selected by the College Sports Information Directors of America (CoSIDA).
- NATA Foundation Auction Open Online
- June 2018 PR Tip: Highlight How You Mitigate Risk
- Studies Show Vitamin D Has Big Benefits for Athletes
- New Research on High School Baseball Injuries
- New Research Shows ACL Repair Holds-up Over Time
- Submit Proposals for 2019 Convention
- Study: Head Trauma May Be Possible to Diagnose With Substances in the Blood
- Volunteer Opportunities Available