Tales From the Road
A Special Video Blog of the IOC Sports Medicine Conference and Irish Affiliates!
For more information on our international affiliations, please click here
Sports Medicine Headlines
- The PAC-12 SAHWB Grant Program 2020 Funding Cycle Now Open
- Stanford Researchers Investigate Quality Measures in Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- 5 Questions: Eugene Roh on serving as Team USA physician
- Donnelly Examines Muscle Activation and Strength in Chronic Ankle Instability
- Stanford Researchers Evaluate Efficacy of Prevention Program
Please enter the Page ID of the Facebook feed you'd like to display. You can do this in either the Custom Facebook Feed plugin settings or in the shortcode itself. For example, [custom-facebook-feed id=YOUR_PAGE_ID_HERE].
- Showtime in SoCalNo. 4 Stanford women's swimming and diving heads to Los Angeles for duals against UCLA, No. 10 USC this weekend.
- ITA Kickoff WeekendNo. 16 Stanford heads east for two matches at the ITA Kickoff Weekend hosted by Virginia, starting with Arkansas on Friday.
- Cardinal Hosts Stanford OpenNo. 1 Stanford will host the annual Stanford Open this Saturday in Burnham Pavilion. The collegiate session begins at 4 p.m. and will be broadcast live on Stanford Live Stream.
- Eye on VawterJunior pitcher Alana Vawter was named to USA Softball's preseason watch list for the Player of the Year award, joining eight other players from the Pac-12.
- Weekend in LA Starts with USCThe Cardinal looks for a regular season sweep on Thursday night, as it takes on No. 15/15 USC at 8 p.m. on FS1.
- Study: Head Trauma May Be Possible to Diagnose With Substances in the Blood
- 5 SE Indiana High Schools Earn NATA Awards
- Studies Show Vitamin D Has Big Benefits for Athletes
- Former Billings Bulls Athletic Trainer Mike Muir Front and Center for Stanley Cup Final
- New Research Shows ACL Repair Holds-up Over Time
- High School Athletic Trainer Saves Life With CPR
- AT Spotlight: Jerome Reid
- Brewers Medical Director Finds 'Awesome' Support in Battle With Pancreatic Cancer