Tammy arrived at Stanford University as a staff physical therapist in 2007. While providing clinical care to student-athletes from all 36 Cardinal sport teams, Tammy also assumed a vital leadership role in a variety of projects within the sports medicine organization, culminating in being named the Director of Physical Therapy in 2013.
While enjoying the challenge of providing treatment of all types of movement impairments, Tammy holds a special interest in foot/ankle pathology, lower extremity mechanics, and running.
- UCLA, Bachelors Degree in Physiology
- UCSF, Masters of Science in Physical Therapy
- Temple University, Doctorate in Physical Therapy
- Licensed Physical Therapist (CA)
- Board Certified Specialist in Sports Physical Therapy (SCS)
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Orthopedic Manual Therapy
- Functional Movement Screen
- Use of Orthotics
- Return to Play Criteria with Functional Lower Extremity Evaluation (FLEE)