Marie joined the Stanford Sports Medicine team as a staff physical therapist in the fall of 2016. Prior to her arrival, she worked at Ben Hogan Sports Medicine in Fort Worth, Texas. During this time she also completed a sports physical therapy residency in conjunction with Texas Christian University where she worked in the athletic training room performing rehabilitation with all 21 varsity sports.
Marie provides care to student-athletes from all 36 varsity sports and her clinical approach centers on biomechanical assessment, manual therapy, and functional rehabilitation. She constantly strives to seek and integrate new skills while collaborating with all members of the Stanford Athletic Department.
- College of St. Benedict/St. John’s University, Bachelor of Arts in Biology (2011)
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Doctorate in Physical Therapy (2014)
- Texas Health Ben Hogan Sports Medicine/Texas Christian University, Sports Physical Therapy Residency (2015)
- Licensed Physical Therapist (CA)
- Board Certified Specialist in Sports Physical Therapy
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- KAATSU blood flow modification
- Systemic Dry Needling for Sports Performance
- Myofascial Decompression Techniques