Debbie joined the Stanford Sports Medicine department as a staff physical therapist in January 2014. She has a strong background in manual therapy and functional rehabilitation. Prior to joining the Farm, Debbie worked in a vast array of facilities, including Children’s Hospital (Boston), Kerlan-Jobe Orthopedic Clinic (CA), UC Irvine Department of Athletics (CA), UCLA Department of Athletics (CA), and Agile/Excel Physical Therapy (CA). She has more than 15 years of experience working in Division I college athletics, as an athletic trainer/physical therapist working with football, swimming and diving, gymnastics, water polo, soccer, basketball, and tennis. She provides care for all 36 varsity sports programs at Stanford.
- UCLA, Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology, Bachelors of Arts in Psychology (1990)
- Boston University, Masters of Science in Physical Therapy (1992)
- Licensed Physical Therapist (CA)
- Board Certified Specialist in Sports Physical Therapy
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- “Management of Fractures” Physical Rehabilitation: Evidence Based Examination, Evaluation & Intervention.