Justin Police, a native of Angola, IN, joined the Stanford Athletic Training staff in July 2015 as a member of the Advanced Athletic Training Fellowship program. Previous to Stanford he spent 2 years as a Graduate Assistant Athletic Trainer at Indiana State University, where he completed his Masters’ degree in Athletic Training. Justin received his undergraduate degree from Indiana University in Bloomington, IN.
Justin’s primary sport responsibilities are with the Men’s Water Polo program and the Men’s and Women’s Track and Field programs.
- Indiana State University MS in Athletic Training 2015
- Indiana University BS in Athletic Training 2013
BOC CERTIFICATION: May 2013
- Myofascial Decompression (MFD) 2015
- Graston Technique M-1 2014
- NATA Member in Good Standing
CLINICAL SPECIALTIES/AREAS OF FOCUS/TRAINING:
- Graston Technique
- Biomechanical Analysis
- The ImageJ Program for ROM Measurements in Athletics
- “The Reliability of Methods to Measure Range of Motion at the Hip” WFATT World Congress 2015, St. Louis, MO